Montag, 15. September 2014

Finally there!

Hi guys!

While I was writing this post, I was sitting at the airport in Duluth and waiting for my hostfamily. The hole journey was a bit complicated but I am very glad to be here now. The first thing was, my flight from Chicago to Duluth was canceled and I needed to look for another one. I finally got one and went to Duluth. But when I was there, my bag was still in Chicago and I had to figure something out with this. And then came the next problem. My hostfamily wasn't at the airport because they got an E-Mail that my flight was canceled and that I will arrive some time in the night.
So I was sitting at the airport and waiting for them to arrive. I am glad the airport in Duluth has
Wi-Fi. That's why I didn't drove crazy during this three hours. And because I had angels over the world. My friends from Germany, another Friend who was in the U.S. during this time and Yin from Hong Kong. She really helped me and she said: Bad luck comes always in three. 1. flight was canceled 2. Bag wasn't there 3. hostfamily wasn't there too. So according to this I should only have luck during my time here! :)
On the next day my bag arrived and I had a great time from then on.

On September 03th it was my first day of school. School is so different here! I only have four subjects a day and they are everyday the same. Until a quarter is finished and then I will have different subjects. I like school here and all the teachers are very nice and the student are awesome!
I hope the rest of he year will be as great as the beginning (after the first day :D).

The reason why I wrote that late is my hostfamily doesn't has Wi-Fi and I only have a very little amount of internet every month. Anywas I hope I will be able to write more often!

I miss you all!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen