Montag, 25. August 2014

Last day!

Hi everyone!

today is/was my last day in germany. Tomorrow starts my journey to America. I am so excited!!
Maybe I am a bit too excited because I think I can't sleep. But thats no problem because my best friedn Maggie is with me and I have somebody to talk to :)
She will go to the airport in Stuttgart with me and my family tomorrow.

This day was hard for me:
First we had problems with my luggage because it was too heavy and we had to repack everything. The hardest part was my clarinet. First it was in the suitcase but then the suitcase was too heavy so we putted it in the cabin luggage. But then this one was too heavy and everything has started all over again.
The second was saying 'Good Bye' to everyone. I think saying 'Good Bye' is the hardest part of a long journey. See you inone year sounds sooo long... But on the other hand side I am very excited and happy. At the moment my brain cannot decide what feelings I should have. Don't know if I should lough or cry... Both at the time dosn't working.
At the moment the happiness outweighs. :)

Now my luggage is ready and I sayed 'Bye' to everyone so the long journey can begin!
Even if my brain hasn't decided yet :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen